Third Level Students
We offer a comprehensive range of services for third level students’ career related needs:
- Uncertainty surrounding course choices Unsure about whether you’ve chosen the right course? Considering transferring to another study area or dropping out altogether? We can help
- Considering a year out? A year out is a popular choice with graduates and may be right for you. We also assist graduates returning from global travels to career plan and seek work in Ireland.
- CV Design and Interview Strategy A complete career management package – flexible and practical – focused on the needs of each individual. This is not a ‘quick fix’, but a professional, personal consultancy service for busy people who need expert support to achieve a unique positioning in today’s job market. Merging person, their needs and values with interests, suggesting alternative shortlist of career ideas / areas. Personalized career education programme to help individuals develop an appreciation of relevant career areas.
- Postgrad study / training opportunities If you are not clear about the area of study you want to pursue, but need assistance in finding and applying for a suitable course, we can help you
- Job hunting programme This will principally involve effective CV preparing and/or upgrading and other job application correspondence, interview coaching, presentation skills, networking and coaching on how to get your message across effectively.
From Maria, college student:
‘I wasn’t sure whether I should take a year away or study for a postgrad straight after college. Christine helped me in so many ways just to make up my own mind and I’m really happy with my choice now; I definitely recommend Christine to my friends and anyone who needs help with focusing when it gets a bit stressful!’