Christine is the lead consultant in career management with Career Matters. She has many years experience as a training consultant in the corporate, semi state , educational and medical sectors. Currently she devotes her time to career management. Originally qualifying as a mathematician, linguist and teacher she has a Dip.Education TCD and a Diploma in Career Guidance and Counselling UCD and a Masters in Equality Studies UCD.
During her long-term practise as Director of Career Matters she has assisted clients of all ages and disciplines with career management and diversification. In this capacity she has worked closely with HR managers in a broad range of industries with staff selection, psychometric testing, outplacement and career management programmes.
Her other specialist areas include:
- Conflict Resolution
- Diversity training
- Anti-bullying Training & Coaching
- Stress management
- Other career & personal mastery related options
- Christine was responsible for the design & introduction of a gender diversity project “Men & Women Working Together” at the EBS
- She designed & led and Career development project for women in RTE entitled “Effectiveness in the workplace”
- She has recently been part of the diversity training team for the Equality Authority and Equality Investigations Staff
- Christine delivered & trained for UCD Equality Studies Department and the Anti-bullying unit at TCD
Christine has conducted career management programmes for a wide number of well known organisations such as Ogilvy & Mather, Rockwell Technologies, RTE, Gibneys/Guinness, EBS, PRU, ACC Bank College of Surgeons, Cork University Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, IUTN (Irish Universities Training Network) TCD, Drake Beam Morrin, Department of Education and St. James Hospital.